Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.0
The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for advanced-level roles focused on implementation and operation of Cisco collaboration solutions. You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement and deploy core collaboration and networking technologies, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) XE gateway and media resources, call control, Quality of Service (QoS), and additional Cisco collaboration applications.
40% Off Until May 10, 2020
What is included?
- 5 Days Instructor-led Training
- Attend In Classroom or Remote
- Study kits included - 150+ video lectures & lab & PDF eBook
- 200 Hours of Free Lab Access
- Free retake the class upto 2 years
What You Will Learn?
- Learn to deploy Cisco Unified CM 12.5+
- Learn to deploy Cisco UC Features - Call Routing/Dial Plan
- Learn to integrate SIP TRUNK, Voice Gateways, SIP Proxy
- Learn to integrate Cisco Unity Connection, UCCX, Presence
- Learn to deploy video telephone using Telepresence
- Learn to deploy Cisco Meeting Server Web Conference
- Deploy Cisco Expressway C and E Solutions
- Troubleshoot Cisco UC and SIP Network
- Much more...
|300-801 CLCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)|
Infrastructure and Design
Protocols, Codecs, and Endpoints
Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic address knowledge