Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0
The Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0 course covers advanced call control and mobility services. You will learn how to use Cisco® Unified Communications Manager features to consolidate your communications infrastructure into a scalable, portable, and secure collaboration solution. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences, you will also learn about a wealth of other features such as Globalized Call Routing, Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Unified Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, Device Mobility, Session Initiation Protocol Uniform Resource Identifier (SIP/ URI) call routing, Call Admission Control, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) gateway technologies, Cisco Unified Board Element Call deployments, signaling and media protocols, call coverage, and time of day routing.
This course prepares you for the 300-815 Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) exam.
What is included?
- 5 Days Instructor-led Training
- Attend In Classroom or Remote
- Study kits included - eBook & Video Lab/Lectures
- 200 Hours of Free Lab Access
- Free retake the class upto 2 years
What You Will Learn?
- Learn to deploy Cisco Unified CM 12.5+
- Learn to deploy Cisco UC Features - Call Routing/Dial Plan
- Learn to integrate SIP TRUNK, Voice Gateways, SIP Proxy
- Learn to integrate Cisco Unity Connection, UCCX, Presence
- Learn to deploy video telephone using Telepresence
- Learn to deploy Cisco Meeting Server Web Conference
- Deploy Cisco Expressway C and E Solutions
- Troubleshoot Cisco UC and SIP Network
- Much more...
|300-815 CLACCM||Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM)|
Signaling and Media Protocols
CME/SRST Gateway Technologies
Cisco Unified Border Element
Call Control and Dial Planning
Cisco Unified CM Call Control Features
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic address knowledge