Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0
The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0 course shows you how to implement Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Connection, ad Cisco Unity Express. You will learn how to streamline communication procedures, strengthen compliance measures, and enhance your communication systems and devices.
What is included?
- 5 Days Instructor-led Training
- Attend In Classroom or Remote
- Study kits included - eBook & Video Labs
- 200 Hours of Free Lab Access
- Free retake the class upto 2 years
What You Will Learn?
- Learn to deploy Cisco Unified CM 12.5+
- Learn to deploy Cisco UC Features - Call Routing/Dial Plan
- Learn to integrate SIP TRUNK, Voice Gateways, SIP Proxy
- Learn to integrate Cisco Unity Connection, UCCX, Presence
- Learn to deploy video telephone using Telepresence
- Learn to deploy Cisco Meeting Server Web Conference
- Deploy Cisco Expressway C and E Solutions
- Troubleshoot Cisco UC and SIP Network
- Much more...
|300-810 CLICA||Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)|
Single Sign-On (SSO) for Collaboration Applications
Cisco Unified IM and Presence
Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic address knowledge