Genesys Contact Center Training
Genesys Cloud CX: Contact Center Administration introduces the fundamental concepts and major components associated with the Contact Center feature set of the Genesys Cloud platform. The course also provides an overview to the Genesys Cloud CX interface and presents scenarios to facilitate your understanding of the administration of a contact center. After completing this course, you should be equipped to implement Genesys Cloud CX: Contact Center within your organization at a basic level.
What is included
☎️- 5-day intensive instructor-led
☎️- Contact Center Expert instructor
☎️- 80 Hours of Lab Access
☎️- 2-year retake policy
☎️- Genesys Contact Center Self Study Kits - 90+ Video Labs/lectures
Course Fee from $2,495*
Save $1,000 - If Sign up by Dec 15 2023
|Image||Event||Event Date||Location||Individual Price||Register|
|Genesys Contact Center Training||01-22-2024 9:30 am||Las Vegas | Online||$1,499.00|
|Genesys Contact Center Training||02-05-2024 9:30 am||Toronto | Online||$1,499.00|
|Genesys Contact Center Training||02-12-2024 9:30 am||Bangkok | Online||$1,499.00|
|Genesys Contact Center Training||03-11-2024 9:30 am||Dubai | Online||$1,499.00|
|Genesys Contact Center Training||03-25-2024 9:30 am||Las Vegas | Online||$1,499.00|
Genesys Cloud Contact Center
- Chapter 1 - Genesys Cloud Platform
- Chapter 2 - The Basics of Genesys Cloud Contact Center Administration
- Chapter 3 - Automatic Call Distribution Part 1
- Chapter 3 - Automatic Call Distribution Part 2
- Chapter 3 - Automatic Call Distribution Part 3
- Chapter 3 - Automatic Call Distribution Part 4
- Chapter 3 - Automatic Call Distribution Part 5
- Chapter 4 - Supervisor Tools
- Chapter 5 - Managing Roles, Permission and Division in Genesys
- Chapter 6 - The Genesys Cloud Architect
- Chapter 7 - Scripting in Genesys Cloud Contact Center
- Chapter 8 - Outbound Dialing
- Chapter 9 - Quality Management In the Contact Center
- Chapter 10 - Workforce Management in The Contact Center
Genesys Cloud Contact Center Video Lab
- Lab 1 - Creating Skills and Language for Agent
- Lab 2 - Creating Wrap-up Code for Agent to Select
- Lab 3 - Creating and Configure ACD Queues in Genesys Contact Center
- Lab 4 - Using Utilization to Limit Capacity in Omnichannel
- Lab 5 - Creating Email Domain and Email Address To Route Calls to Queue
- Lab 6 - Creating Alert Rule To Notify Supervisor When Agent Away
- Lab 7 - Using Performance Workspace Supervisor Manage Queue
- Lab 8 - Creating and Recording Prompt in Genesys Contact Center
- Lab 9 - Creating and Managing Hold Music in Genesys
- Lab 11 - Creating Basic Scripts in Genesys
Genesys Cloud Architect Lecture
- Chapter 1 - Overview of Genesys Architect
- Chapter 2 - Overview and Demonstration of Admin Interface
- Chapter 3 - Overview of Variable and Prompts
- Chapter 4 - Prepare Prerequist to Create First Call Flow
- Chapter 5 - Creating and Managing Schedules in Genesys
Genesys Cloud Architect Video Lab
- Lab 1 - Preparing Genesys Contact Center for Architect Flow
- Lab 2 - Configure Inbound Call Flow for Travel Agency
- Lab 3 - Configuring Schedules to Define Working and After Hours
- Lab 4 - Integrate Genesys Call Flow with SalesForce to fetch data
- Lab 5 - Creating In-Queue Flow When Agent Not Available
- Lab 6 - Creating a Secure Flow to Authenticate User using Data Lookup
- Lab 7 - Creating an outbound call flow in Genesys Contact Center
- Lab 8 - Creating Inbound Email To Send Email to Agent
Genesys Contact Center Scripting Lecture
- Chapter 1 - Introduction Genesys Scripting
- Chapter 2 - Navigating Through Genesys Script Workspace
- Chapter 3 - Navigating Through Genesys Scripts Workspace Part 2
- Chapter 4 - Creating a Basic Outbound Script With Contact List
- Chapter 5 - Features of Genesys Script Management
- Chapter 6 - Working with Static and Dynamic Variable in Scripts
- Chapter 7 - Using Action Button to define task or work in Scripts
- Chapter 8 - Invoking Secure Flow To Collect Sensitive Information
- Chapter 9 - Configure Action Button for Agent to Agent Transfer in Scripts
- Chapter 10 - Manage Scripts to Update Outbound Contact LIst by Agent
Genesys Cloud API Management
Genesys Cloud Outbound
- List the key features provided by Genesys Cloud CX for Outbound.
- Explain the roles and permissions needed for Outbound.
- Create contact lists and assign them to campaigns.
- Identify the available dialing modes in Genesys Cloud CX.
- Create, manage, and test campaigns.
- Use the Campaign Details view to analyze active campaigns.
- Manage list data on the List Management page.
- Create and manage Do Not Call lists and contact list filters.
- Assign attempt controls to a campaign.
- Create, view and manage scheduled callbacks.
- Identify when to use automatic time zone mapping.
- Configure callable time sets for the contacts of a list.
- Assign call analysis responses to campaigns.
- Create rule sets for campaigns.
- Define terminating wrap-up codes.
- Use the Audit Search view to track changes on outbound configuration or data files.
- Use the Event Viewer page to view error occurrences of running a campaign.
- Configure Quality Management in Genesys Cloud
- Use evaluation forms to access the quality of customer interactions
- Explain calibration
- Manage Quality Management policies
- Describe the importance of encryption keys
- Evaluation interactions
- Use Quality Dashboards
- CCNA-Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions v1.0 Boot Camp