Troubleshooting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
This Troubleshooting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise course is focused on Day 2 support of a PCCE deployment by Tier 3 support personnel.
The course identifies processes and tools used to identify and diagnose common deployment issues so that support personnel can then select optimal methods to resolve those issues.
What is included
- 5 Days Instructor-led Training
- Free Retake - Up to 2 Years
- Attend Online or Onsite
- Full Access to Study Kits
- Email Support from Instructor
There are no events in the selected category
CCE Flows and Process Review
- Describe CCE flows and processes required to support and troubleshoot the PCCE deployment.
Troubleshooting and Support Methodology
- Review concepts for a Troubleshooting Methodology and how to apply these methods in a sample scenario.
PCCE Component Review
- Review the components involved in PCCE Deployment and the function of each.
PCCE Call Flow Review
- Review the Call Flow process to discuss the messages and protocols required to support a PCCE Deployment.
- Describe the processes required by various CCE Services and how they support the application.
CCE Diagnostic tools
- Introduce the many diagnostic tools available to the engineer responsible for troubleshooting a PCCE environment.
Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Introduce the basics of the Diagnostic Framework Suite and its role in CCE troubleshooting.
Run Analysis Manager
- Use the Analysis Manager tool to run a selection of CCE logs.
Run Unified System CLI
- Use the System CLI to run a selection of CCE logs.
Run Diagnostic Framework Portico
- Use the Diagnostic Framework Portico to run a selection of CCE logs.
Run Single Pane of Glass (SPOG)
- Use the SPOG interface to run a selection of CCE logs.
ICM Command Line Tools
- Examine ICM Command Line tools and their use in troubleshooting in a CCE environment.
- Apply troubleshooting tools and techniques to address issues with CCE Certificates, Cisco Finesse, and PCCE Deployment.
- Examine concepts regarding security certificates and discuss the tools and utilities used to ensure their efficacy.
Troubleshoot Cisco Finesse
- Define the protocols, tools, and procedures used to troubleshoot the Cisco Finesse client/server environment.
Troubleshoot a PCCE Deployment
- Examine troubleshooting scenarios and solutions witnessed in building the PCCE lab-only deployment model used for this course.