ENSDWI - IMPLEMENTING CISCO SD-WAN SOLUTIONS V2.0
The ENSDWI - IMPLEMENTING CISCO SD-WAN SOLUTIONS V2.0 course at Voicebootcamp is a comprehensive 5-day training program designed to provide students with hands-on experience and expertise in implementing Cisco SD-WAN solutions. The course is taught by Faisal Khan, a dual CCIE certified expert, and provides 200 hours of lab access to give students practical, real-world experience.
In addition to the instructor-led training, students will have access to an e-learning platform with 400+ video labs and lectures to help them learn 12+ advanced skills. And, with the owner's vested interest in student satisfaction, students can retake the course for free within 2 years to ensure they have the knowledge and skills needed to pass the CCNP Enterprise certification.
What is included:
- 5-day intensive instructor-led training on Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
- 200 hours of dedicated lab access for hands-on experience
- Dual CCIE certified instructor, Faisal Khan, with a vested interest in student success and satisfaction
- 2-year retake policy for added flexibility and confidence in passing the CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Enterprise certification
- Access to a comprehensive e-learning platform (valued at $3,499+) with 400+ video labs covering 12 new Cisco, Amazon, Microsoft, Webex, Google, and Genesys topics
- Improved career prospects and earning potential with CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Enterprise certification
- Personalized attention and support from owner Faisal Khan for a successful learning experience.
If you do not see any schedules, please contact us at
There are no events in the selected category
You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy WAN Edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout. The course looks at the different Cisco SD-WAN security options available, such as application-aware enterprise firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) proxy, and Cisco Umbrella® Secure Internet Gateway (SIG).
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN solution and how modes of operation differ in traditional WAN versus SD-WAN
- Describe options for Cisco SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployment
- Explain how to deploy WAN Edge devices
- Review the Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) process and examine technical specifics for on-premises deployment
- Review the device configuration template and describe new features of device configuration templates
- Describe options for providing scalability, high availability, and redundancy
- Explain how dynamic routing protocols are deployed in an SD-WAN environment, on the service side and transport side
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN policy concepts, which includes how policies are defined, attached, distributed, and applied
- Define and implement advanced control policies, such as policies for custom topologies and service insertion
- Identify and implement advanced data policies, such as policies for traffic engineering and QoS
- Define and implement an Application-Aware Routing (AAR) policy
- Implement DIA and Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp options
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN security components and integration
- Describe how to design pure and hybrid Cisco SD-WAN solutions, as well as how to perform a migration to Cisco SD-WAN
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN Day-2 operations, such as monitoring, reporting, logging, troubleshooting, and upgrading
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN support for multicast
- Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Controllers
- Add a WAN Edge Router Using ZTP
- Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Device Using Configuration Templates
- Configure Cisco SD-WAN Controller Affinity
- Implement Service Side Routing Protocols
- Implement Transport Location (TLOC) Extensions
- Implement Control Policies
- Implement Data Policies
- Implement Application-Aware Routing
- Implement Branch and Regional Internet Breakouts
- Migrate Branch Sites
- Perform Cisco SD-WAN Software Upgrade
You should have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with TLS and IP Security (IPSec)
Instructor: Faisal H. Khan, Author of 12+ Cisco Self Study Kits
Faisal Khan is a highly experienced Cisco and Microsoft technologies instructor with over 20 years of teaching experience across the world. With his deep expertise and knowledge in networking technologies, he has become a well-known figure in the IT industry.
Faisal has achieved two CCIE certifications, which are considered as one of the most prestigious and challenging certifications in the IT industry. His commitment and dedication towards his profession have led him to develop over 10+ Cisco Self Study video books that are sold around the world. These self-study materials have been highly acclaimed by many students and professionals who have found them extremely helpful in their journey to become Cisco certified professionals.
As the owner of VoiceBootcamp, Faisal is deeply committed to the success and satisfaction of his students. He has a vested interest in ensuring that his students receive the highest quality training and support to help them achieve their goals. His dedication to his craft and passion for teaching has earned him a reputation as one of the best Cisco instructors in the business.
Dual CCIE Certified
20+ Years Experienced
Author of 12+ Cisco Self Study Kits